Proven Personal Injury Lawyers in Bronx, New York
If you have suffered injury due to another person’s careless actions or medical mistake, you have a lot on your mind. We want you, first and foremost, to get all the physical and emotional care you may need. Beyond that, we are here to help you pursue justice — including the financial compensation you need to recover and move forward in life.
We encourage you to contact us if you have been harmed and believe someone should be held accountable. There is no substitute for experienced legal counsel in situations ranging from car accidents to elevator accidents or medical malpractice, and we apply decades of real-world case knowledge in helping you make sound decisions. Your initial consultation will be free, and you will not need to take on financial risk if we are able to pursue your case.
Paul J. Campson Attorney
Joseph G. Macaluso Attorney
Donna Fafinski Attorney
Ernest N. Reece Attorney
Caring, Flexible and Responsive Legal Professionals
Our experienced attorneys are easy to reach and easy to communicate with. We have fluent Spanish-speaking legal professionals ready to assist our range of clients.
You can meet with us at our comfortable, convenient Fordham Plaza office in the Bronx or on Wall Street in Manhattan. Our work takes us throughout the five boroughs, however, and we make every effort to be flexible and responsive to meet with our clients when and wherever necessary.
Focused Intently on Personal Injury and Medical/Dental Malpractice
We also have the experience to provide capable representation if your family has been struck by a tragic wrongful death.
Our attorneys have extensive experience at every critical step associated with most personal injury and malpractice cases. We can:
- Conduct or coordinate a thorough investigation of your accident, including the use of experienced investigators, photographers and/or videographers
- Take depositions from concerned parties and witnesses, including appropriate medical experts who can substantiate your injuries
- Arrange and handle settlement conferences or other negotiations
- Draft and file pretrial documents meeting all legal requirements for taking your case to court
- Present your case convincingly to a judge or jury, or pursue a favorable outcome on appeal to a higher court
Having represented hundreds of victims of automobile accidents, worksite accidents, and a wide range of other catastrophic events resulting in personal injury, we can provide knowledgeable counsel once we learn the basic circumstances of your situation.